- The Sockets API, which allows applications to make outgoing TCP connections and send/receive UDP packets to the Internet using both IPv4 and IPv6, is now available as an experimental feature.
- The Java runtime now defaults to Java7. If you still need to use the Java6 runtime, please use the --use_java6 flag when deploying your app. We encourage you to move to Java7 as soon as possible.
- Billing enabled apps will no longer be subject to a $2.10 minimum weekly spend. Instead, apps will only be charged for their actual usage.
- Fixed an issue where Datastore auto ids assigned by the scattered id policy were too large to be represented as floating point numbers in the SDK.
Fixed an issue with sort by doc_id not translating correctly causing InvalidRequest errors in the Search API
- 终于支持 Sockets API 了，不过目前还是实验特性
- 默认运行环境升级到了 Java7